Saturday, May 18, 2013

I Don't Ask A Lot of People


Don’t laugh.
I rarely have an opinion or demand attention from a room full of people. I’m in the background. You do what you want, I’ll work around it. This is my approach to life. It is also my approach when taking Buddy on his neighborhood jaunts.

Sure Budds you can stop and sniff, poop there, eat that from the neighbors trash, go for it. But when I call you, you come! I'm trying to prevent an accident. I'm trying to prevent your untimely demise from the same roaring automobiles to which we lost your predecessor. Nothing enrages me more that being blatantly ignored and that is simply because I don’t often ask to be listened to. See how that works? I expect you to lend an ear when I do finally pipe up. While Buddy and walking are two of my favorite things, the combination leaves me angry and out of breath. 

Buddy just WON’T listen. Here I have a quick, hard-to-read sketch of the infuriating fiasco.



I see finding things to whine about will be very easy. Good. I was worried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...