Tuesday, May 7, 2013

They're Doing it Again

Them Honbon folks are distracting me from my picture taking responsibilities. It is with great joy that I move into Day 4 of their visit- laughing and eating sweets. Yes I will get around to documenting things. I'm just thoroughly preoccupied, you see. Part of this is the fault of my friends and loved ones who have all decided to have birthdays in the same week. The week of the Honbon visit. I've been baking up a storm and I'm sorry to inform you that I am three days behind on Omar's birthday pie and am currently not baking a carrot cake I agreed to take on for todays birthday boy. It's a tough life.

Most importantly of all, Ari's birthday is Wednesday. 24. An outrage!! We are celebrating tonight in a mini-fashion. I am bringing Will along so he can judge me by the patrons of a Folly Beach Bar and possibly misinterpret my personality based entirely on the fools that might recognize me and make their way over to drool out a "hello" before staggering back to whatever drunken haze they emerged from. I feel I may be misrepresented. Alas, this is the chance I take.

Anyways, look how nice things are lookin'...


Yes, I took that picture through Mom and Dad's bedroom window. I'm telling ya, not a lot of time for things this week. Oh and Mothers Day is coming! Geez. I shall keep you posted on the Honbon antics and then update you on my travel plans. I'm headed out to the beach in just a bit. But first I'm going to go work on a disclaimer for Will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...