Thursday, May 31, 2012

Getting Closer

It's almost time. I'm getting quite excited, though I think it may simply be contagious excitement as everyone around me is giddy and telling me how much fun I'll have. In an attempt to savor my last week at home I've been dining in all my favorite spots, enjoying some beach time with friends, and following Mom around to soak in as much Mom Humor as possible. Who will I laugh with once I don't have her? I fear none of my new classmates will possess the advanced brand of humor that it takes to belong to and/or entertain me or my family. I will have to painfully withhold my cackles until I find myself in a safe place for doing just that.
Anyways....






This picture has been making me laugh for approximately 23 hours. I'm not really sure why.


As for Laura/Buddy time, Budds seems unconcerned about my impending departure. Perhaps he's simply unaware of it. Either way, he is less interested in me and more adamant that we go swimming or running or some other active game that leaves me with little time to mourn my summer sans Buddy.
I asked for a kiss the other day. He clearly had better things to do but he humored me.



Sass clearly runs in the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...