Sunday, January 6, 2013

An Arctic Stroll








You can't tell from the pictures but it sure was cold yesterday. Mops and I decided that we should better ourselves and exercise, so we went downtown for a stroll. Then we had pizza. But don't worry, it was thin crust. 

By the way, this is the greyest winter. Is it technically winter yet? Yesterday was one of what seems like four sunny days that I've witnessed since October. It's depressing. It's affecting my jovial disposition. Oh speaking of which, I've been doing my healthy gal exercises. Did you know you have muscles under all that fluff? What a pleasant surprise. I need to introduce you to the spritely Asian girl I've been dancing with on Youtube. She's a riot. But also a butt-kicker. I've been sore since November.

The next two days are all I have left before starting my final sentence. I applied to graduate (which seems like the stupidest thing) (What did you think I was there for?) and payed the $25 graduation fee (why??) and now I am waiting for my formal notice from the registrar which will undoubtedly inform me that I'm lacking an exorbitant amount of credits and cannot graduate for another year. You just wait. It's gonna happen. I already told you that my two month class has been changed into a five month class!  Boy that makes me mad. Really burns me up! 

As of the new year, I've got to begin my job searching. I simply can't afford to mooch off Dad for the few months that the farm is closed. Actually I can. And I will. But I miss working you see. Tis the only purpose I have during these harrowing academic semesters. I think I'd like to work for a florist. You know how I love flowers.

Yesterday Dad informed me that I did all of my holiday baking with his leftover fried chicken oil. Who puts it back in the bottle? Come on!!

I feel like I've got jumbled thoughts this morning. Perhaps I'll casually slip out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...