Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pleased to Meet Ya :03


Describe yourself in a single sentence.
     -I'm a lost soul still trying to find my purpose in life.

What's your biggest pet-peeve?
     -Bad manners/ rude tourists

If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive...
     -My grandmother

What profession would you like to attempt?
     -SeaWorld dolphin trainer

What profession would you not like to do?
     -Most of them

If you could travel back and meet yourself as a high school kid, what advice would you give yourself?
     -Don't worry so much and don't worry what people think about you.

What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
     -Well done my good and faithful servant

What do you love most about your family/home?
     -The warmth and love

What's something you've learned about yourself in the last year?
     -I can never quite get it together.



Chris: Nan is one of the strongest people I know though she absolutely hates pressure. She is also kind to everybody and extremely patient. My favorite Nan quote? "Hey! Who do you think you're talking to?"

Ellen: Mom constantly talks to herself to the point where she laughs out loud. She loves to sing and dance but she refuses to take a Zumba class with me. I swear she would love it! Also, "she never buys anything for herself." 

Laura: Oh who would laugh with me if I didn't have Moppy! Mops is always coming up with "the next big thing", she always thinks we're talking about her, and as a fun fact, she could name all but four major cruise lines. My favorite Mom quote is "Down the hatch Chuckles" and I'm envious of her faithfulness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...