Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pleased to Meet Ya : 01


Describe yourself in one sentence
     -I'm an enigma.
What's your biggest pet peeve?
     -People who don't call me back.
If you could have dinner with someone...
     -The current president. Whoever that is at the time.
What job would you love to have?
    -Navy Seal
What profession would you not want to do?
     -Accounting
If you could travel back and visit yourself as a high-school kid, what advice would you give yourself?
     -Think about my future rather than going through life day by day
What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
     -You're in!
What do you love most about your family/home?
     -Comfort, warmth, fun
One thing you've learned about yourself in the last year...
     -I don't like being idle.

Ellen: He enjoys trying to embarrass me. He's a secret softy and a car enthusiast with no more funds for indulgence. This is the longest he's kept a car. I'm envious of his ability to think more in the present than in the future.                       
Laura: Dad has roughly 36 pairs of shorts, simply cannot put away his shoes, and insists he can think away pain. I'm jealous of his fearlessness and I love when he summons me with a, "Little nerd, little nerd! Where forth art thou little nerd?"
Nancy: Chris couldn't make it a day without a cheap shot. He has an aggressive personality but is a real softy when it comes to his girls. I'm envious of his get-up-and-go. Motivation. Our favorite Dad quote was unanimous. 
"Second place is first place for losers."



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...