Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1

Oh I've come up with a sensational way to entertain you people. I haven't worked out the kinks (or the details for that matter) but I'll get right on it. Right away Sir.

In NewYears news, a happy one to you. A fresh start. A clean slate. An unsullied pair of trousers. With false concern and some patronizing eyelash batting, Dad asked me what I learned this year. "Not much." I replied.  I've never been the type to reflect upon my personal growth. It doesn't occur to me to add up my accomplishments and failures and then make a organizational graph, charting areas to work on. I know better than this. But I did decide to floss more this year.

I've not got a whole lot for you. Perhaps it's my school related freedom but I've been slapped with an urge to be productive, resulting in much computer work. Also, whatever flu bug I had has now been passed back to Dad and potentially Ellen. We're a foul bunch.

We did however spread our germs for a family reunion of sorts. Enjoy this collection of white faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...