Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pleased to Meet Ya :02


Describe yourself in a single sentence.

     -I'm a loser waitress waiting to make the big time.

What's your biggest pet-peeve?

     -To-go orders

If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive...

     -I don't really take an interest in other people

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

     -Big time PR person

What profession would you not want to do?

     -Garbage person

If you could travel back and meet yourself as a high-school kid, what advice would you give yourself?

     -Don't be so dramatic

What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

     -Good job!

What do you love most about your family/home?

     -Theres never a dull moment.

One thing you've learned about yourself in the last year

     -I care way too much about money and the important thing is to be happy.



Her parents: Ellen is very generous with her money but is impulsive and easily impressed. She never washes her car, wears a onesie in the winter, and walks with purpose. Ellen most often responds to statements with "lo-ser" or "nerd alert"

Boyfriend ChrisElle is the sappiest person I've ever met and sometimes I think she should be a blonde.  She lacks patience but has lot of passion for what she does like. Most common Elle-phrase, "I hate work".

Laura: Stinky fun facts are that she always smells good and can't listen to a song all the way through. Her strangest habit is her compulsion to clean when she's upset. I know she's had a bad day if she's sweeping when I come home. Though sometimes I find her antagonistic, I'm jealous of her feistiness. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...